Saturday, January 21, 2012

crunch, thanks,....blab



So today was a stressful  packed day hence the 'crunch' of the title.  So last night I chose to slack a little, well I chit chatted on the phone and edited photos which was something to check of the bucket list , just not first, second or third.......heh, whatever it's done. I only say it was stressful because of how mad I was for passing out when I took my 4a.m. nap instead of waking 20 min later, and working till the usual 6:30 a.m.

So today was full of hunks, pickles and toof fairy pillows, wtf - ha sounds a little exciting on paper, well it really wasn't. It was a day where you had to keep reminding yourself to think like a machine, 15 hrs and going strong minus making my kid happy breaks. It was a good day for both Olive and I her projects consisted of paints and markers on paper and she made a mini shrine with her already existing art box housing her model magic Christmas elephants and finger puppet- today she added fake flower heads all around it, it looks super cute too.

So the thanks go out to my dad for coming over with my fav the Flint Crepe Company - iced mocha- the best you ever had! He also ordered Sicily's pizza the bomb biggity, so good. Seeing how I had the six foot table set up with more projects than the average day can handle.... he took over lil Miss Olive Maes demands and kept her happy. I powered through the mother load of hunks, yep right in front of every body- lol. Pickles one even has a bad back haha think my dad inspired that one. I finished up a couple key chains and my 2nd pregnant with removable baby monsta. So I'm gonna say it was a good day! ;)



Also I'd like to make a special thanks to Sarah Reed for all the tips and time she donated to helping me with the camera- she helped select a nice point and shoot Fuji camera for table top photography and answered an array of most likely whiney questions ha and was nice and super helpful every time.  I also received a few pointers from my girl Amelia's hub about photoshop and editing thanks Jason. I am gonna be doing my own photography until I have enough revenue to pay out and still have money left I'm about to get there, because I have just made this my full time job, not having a paper check can be scary scary in the wrong situation, but I truly believe if you want something bad enough with enough hard work and determination you can make anything happen, nothing to it but to do it.   


So the blab starts here.............

So the latest latest would have to be that Frankenstitch Productions has made into boutiques and we are totally stoked about it and hope to have F.P. in every state by the end of 2012, that's my dream soon to come true.



So needless to say since I retired my apron for slanging' sandwiches full time - I've been sewing all time- busier than ever and feeling good bout it.



**We also made a few minor packaging/presentation upgrades for you all-





New bags for craft show, monsta show off







and coming anyday butt tags for the monstas



The name header up at the tip tip top is a sweet gift from Katie Cawood from www.flintprints.com thanksagain lady!!

For any of you who remember the hater that dissed me on the mlive artice - if no here it is  http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/flint/index.ssf/2011/11/nov_13_meet_your_neighbor_step.html
Well lets just say I've had friends that have let assholes like this one ruin em not I, I used that trolls bad juju and went to town creating him and let me tell you it's for sure the way to deal with these people, cause I will have to say it was the most fun I've had in quit some time cutting a monsta- haha so Mr. J.C. I want to thank you for breaking the mind volt and letting me take F.P. to another level disgust haha I love it- deuces to all and to all a good night - over out Roger that!




















Custom Love Bugs





 Two peas in a pod








No comments:

Post a Comment