Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yesterdays Flint Horror con was a lot of fun

The Flint Horror Con was a blast! It was put together very thoroughly from the music to keeping the vendors overly satisfied. The event opened at 12pm and went till 10pm. It was so nice to see friends faces who I had not seen in a very long time, that's one of the things most missed now that I'm a momma. I met a lot of new people at the show too one girl from Cyclops kitty photography commissioned me to make her a cyclops kitty. The event was catered for the vendors lunch and dinner provided by the lovely Amy Warner from Sweet Harvest bakery - she ended up hooking me up with a traveler box of coffee which yes, I shared for most of you that know me oh to well but after ever one was good you best believe I took the rest home. Thanks friends for your hospitality I love you all and so does Olive <3

No comments:

Post a Comment