Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The lumber jack

So recently I created a new style plush like the well dressed plush in fancy little pocketed dresses (for secret treasures) I created one that may just appeal to a little dudes...... Or Awwwisss Mae- ha!

So after a long nights sewing and not hiding the stash of half way created monstas Awwwisss Mae laid eyes on the newest F.P. Member.... The lumber jack a.k.a. Daddy - lol. She let's me know, oh yeah let's me know I am not selling him cause it's her HER DADDY and it's all she wants for X-Mas?? What? (Your 2 I think) so yeah he's hers - I haven't even finished his ensemble - needs boots- ax- vest and collar, Olive gets a little freaked I'm gonna take him and sell him if I talk of clothes for him- so meet the lumber jack- more to come in time - but this dudes just for show ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment