Thursday, November 24, 2011

shoot outs and the new crew

So is getting down to crunch time or shall I say 'D' day till the annual Holiday Craft Market, super excited about all the new transformations Frankenstitch has taken this last month. In the last month we recieved a new banner for the shop brought to you by etsy's s: mailbox bliss-  A nice write up in the Flint Journals Mary Rempel, an awesome blog giveaway by Meagan from the snarky chickpea blog, new business cards by flintprints.com and the latest new pics of the monstas by Sarah Reed Photography I am so thankful for all of these wonderful people in my life. I consider Mailbox Bliss, flintprints.com and Sarah Reed Photography part of my Frankenstitch team for with out you Frankenstitch could not be what it is today. I am so thankful for these girls all of them do top notch work and work at lightning speed, which is just a win win situation!!

In this blog I would like to show off some of the new monstas I've been talking about creating with all the great new supply product I purchased back in October on etsy.com. In the past I had only purchased finished product and our wedding rings from this site, but lately I've been searching for everything, and most of it's there!! I am pro etsy to the highest power never had a better experience purchasing merch.

So getting to the show off part.......

Wednesday I took my new crew up to Sarah Reeds Photography Studio downtown Flint so convenient about 1.5 blocks away and dropped the crew off for a couple of magic filled hours and she hooked me up, her eye's amazing  with my merch, she loves what she does and it shows!! After running around town with baby O and cooking dinner was out of the way she texted me and let me know they were on there way, here is just a few to show the new digs!! Check her out her links on the bottom right of my blog shes a bad ass and will make yo shit look goot!!








All of the new guys are on my facebook page- link on the bottom right- I will be at the Flint Handmade craft market setting up tomorrow for the members only sale 6-8pm and the big event is this Saturday 10-4pm at Flint\s Masonic Temple Downtown Flint on the bricks, first 25 people get goodie bags it's a fun event I've never missed a one, I hope see see a lot of you out, it'll be a real good time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment