Friday, November 18, 2011

New business cards by Katie Cawood owner of Flint Prints

So earlier this week I received an email from a friend wondering if I'd like to swap monstas for design/printing services- 1000 super fly glossy double sided business cards usually I use my cousin Miss Bliss who is equally as fab and speedy(link bottom right of blog)!!! Seeings how Miss Bliss just got engaged and is super busy, I felt it was an ok plan to go ahead and update the cards this way and I'm glad I did the cards needed some serious changes- not visually but since the card was created I've been married and carry another name- new telly- new email- new blog and coolest of all the code to scan with a smart phone was added. I have always dreamed of having the actually monsta image incorporated on the card and only recently have I had excellent quality photographs brought to you by Sarah Reed Photograpy (link located bottom right corner).  Katie Cawood owner of the new Flint prints (link at the bottom right of blog) was able to give me the whole shabam!!


Katie Cawood owner of Flint prints plans to launch her new website January 2012 so excited for another local artist to live her dreams!! Katie was a dream to work with speedy and patient with my wants and needs, she made sure it was everything I was looking for taking time to swap out the different furs in the background to seek the perfect color- putting new images on taking them off adding new ones recreating 3 brains letting me select, I even requested 2 different fonts she was able to locate and hook it up........... till tadow, how you like me now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment